Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Monday, April 28, 2008

Italian Sausage Cream Pasta

1 lb. Italian Sausage
1 can chopped tomatoes (can use Italian style)
1 pt. heavy whipping cream
1 pkg. bowtie pasta
grated Parmesan cheese

Brown sausage in a large skillet, then add tomatoes and cream, start cooking the pasta, according to the pkg. directions. Simmer the cream sauce about 15 min. until the pasta is cooked. Add garlic salt, salt, pepper and a dash of nutmeg to taste, and then mix pasta and cream sauce together. Add Parmesan cheese to your preference (we usually add 1/2 to 1 cup cheese). I think mushrooms would be really good in this dish, too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious! I am going to try it!

Melanie said...

Nikki - thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm so glad you liked the cake - it is a seriously bad addiction for me and I could eat the entire thing! I am really, really loving the "Blogger Buffet!" What a great idea! I've spent the last 30 minutes perusing the recipes and have some bookmarked to try soon. Love it!

the dutson five said...

So yummy! My 4 year old actually thanked me for making dinner when I made this.. :)