Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Monday, April 28, 2008

Spanish Ole

I got this from a recipe exch. and thought it can't be good, the ingredients are too simple. But I tried it last week and my kids wouldn't stop eating, and Dan and I thought it was good, too.

Spanish Ole
1 pound ground beef
minced onion, garlic salt, pepper (to taste)
1 can corn, drained (I use frozen corn sometimes and just dump in some...I don't measure it)
1 large (28 oz) can tomato sauce
1 cup macaroni noodles, dry
1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese

Cook noodles according to package directions. Cook beef and drain fat in large skillet. (I season the beef with minced onion, garlic salt and pepper). Add tomato sauce and corn to beef in skillet and simmer until noodles are done. Drain noodles and dump them in to beef. Then add the cheese and cook it until cheese melts.

No comments: