Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Friday, February 1, 2008

Creamy Pesto Pasta

You have to try this one.

Ingredients
1. chicken breasts however many you want or go vegetarian.
2. fresh mushrooms
3. sun dried tomatoes
4. 1/2 onion chopped and garlic(optional)
5. spinach however much
6. pasta (you can use whatever kind you want. I like bowtie and penne.
7. knorr creamy pesto sauce mix


Directions
So easy you can take out whatever you want except for the sauce mix and pasta.
1.first cook your chicken either fry it or boil it and cut in cubes. set aside
2. saute onions, garlic, and mushrooms. make sauce as directed on packet. Put it all together and let simmer while you cook pasta.
3. cook pasta how you like it. some like it crunchy some like it soggy. I like it perfect (obviously I think so).
4. add sun dried tomatoes to sauce mixture then top over pasta.
5. people are wowed by this and I think it is so funny but add as much or as little spinach as you want and mix it all together. The heat from the pasta and the sauce is enough to cook your spinach perfectly.
The next time I make it I will post a picture. Hope you like it, tell me what you think?

No comments: