Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cornflake Cookies


This recipe is a new favorite in our house. I was flipping thru my old ward cookbook for some treats that I could make gluten-free (my husband has celiac...a wheat allergy). I came across this recipe and have made it twice in the last week. They are really yummy and so quick and easy. In fact I am eating one right now while typing, even though I have MAJOR heartburn!!
1 c. sugar
1 c. corn syrup
1 1/2 c. peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
6 1/2 c. corn flakes
In large saucepan stir together sugar and corn syrup. **IMPORTANT, cook just until mixture boils. Remove from heat and add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until melted. Pour over cornflakes and drop onto parchment paper. Enjoy!

No comments: