Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Wednesday, January 30, 2008

YUMMY POPCORN!

Okay you guys this is caramel popcorn "TO DIE FOR". It's super easy and makes a ton. Good for parties, or just if you need a quick snack for the kids. My husband makes it on Sunday nights for us.

Yummy Caramel Popcorn

2 bags buttery popcorn (microwave and remove all kernels)
26 large marshmallows
2 cubes real butter
1 cup brown sugar

Microwave marshmallows, butter and sugar for 1 ½ minutes then take out and stir. Put back in for 30 seconds.

Add ¼ tsp. Baking soda and put back in for 8 seconds.
Stir until frothyPour over popcorn and eat.

3 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

mini or big marshmallows?

Nick and Natalie said...

I am going to try this soon. I tried to make some the hard way over the holidays. COMPLETE DISASTER. Splattered and burned my face.... NOT GOOD! This sounds a little easier! I'll give it a shot!

The Ballows said...

This is so YUMMY I made it for my employees and we couldn't get enough of it... Thank you!