Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Thursday, January 31, 2008

Chicken and Rice Casserole

Select favorite pieces of raw chicken and clean and let dry
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 soup can water
1 cup raw long grain rice
(mix all together)

Slightly butter oval casserole dish (this is my preference because it is deeper) or 9x13 pan. Pour soup mixture into dish. Place chicken pieces on top of mixtre and season with a little butter, Lawry's seasoned salt and a little pepper. You can either bake this dish slowyly @ 300 for 3 hrs (my fav) 325 for 2 hrs, or 350 for1 hr.
This recipe serves approximatly 6.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

she made it for me when I had my baby and it is yummy.

Kristy said...

I made this tonight myself. It was good and very easy. Thanks Val