Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Twist on Tuna

We love tuna sandwiches at our house. But we were getting bored. So I switched it up a bit. This is one of those recipes that you have to do to taste. I like a lot of flavor, so mine had a lot of zing.

Ingredients:
1 large can of white tuna in water. (The tuna in oil is just gross, don't ya think?)
1 cup (or more) of shredded cabbage with carrot (coleslaw mix)
Miracle Whip- or Mayonnaise to taste (I used Miracle Whip)
1 packet of dry ranch dressing-- add to taste. (I think I added over half the packet- but like I said- I like a lot of flavor.)

Mix all ingredients and spread on bread.

It was a good change for us. You can add as much or as little of the ingredients as you like!

No comments: