Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Sunday, October 26, 2008

PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS

2 c. butter
3 c. sugar
6 eggs
1 T vanilla (mix together)
1 Lrg. can pumpkin
1 t. allspice
1 t. nutmeg
1 t.cloves
1/4 t. ginger
1 T. cinnamon
1 t.salt
4 1/2 c. flour
1 T baking powder
1 T baking soda
3 c. chocolate chips
Bake at 350 deg for 15-20 minutes. I did closer to 15 minutes and let them sit in the pan to cook a little longer inside. I also only had a 2 sticks of butter (it calls for 4), so I used a cup of oil to replace the butter that I didn't have, and they still turned out perfect(I think they were more moist too). This recipe makes about 4 dozen muffins(maybe a bit more), but they are great to freeze and eat later too.

No comments: