Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crunchy PB in a Wrap

This is great for a quick lunch or after school snack. I had to use some different ingredients than the recipe originally called for because my little ones don't like granola- so I'll tell you what I used instead.

Ingredients:
*7-8 inch flour tortillas

*Crunchy peanut butter

*Chopped apple-- I used granny smith, but any would do. Just make sure to chop it into little pieces.

*granola--I used frosted cheerios here, sounds gross, but it was really yummy.
*Honey (optional) I added this to a second batch and my kids loved it.

Spread the PB over each tortilla. Sprinkle with apples and granola. Tightly roll up tortillas. Cut in half. Enjoy!!

No comments: