Welcome to Blogger Buffet! ANYONE and EVERYONE is invited to join. Post once a week, or once a month-- it is all up to you. Share a recipe, save a mom. :)


Friday, November 14, 2008

Crockpot Ribs

I got this recipe from the blog "A Year of Crockpotting" and they were delicious!! A friend of mine tried them too (since our local grocery was having a buy one get one free deal on ribs) and have rave reviews as well! It is John McCain's recipe.

4lbs of ribs (I used baby-back)
1 T kosher salt
1 T pepper
1 T garlic powder
4 lemons

Mix dry ingredients and rub over meat. Squeeze the juice from 4 lemons over the top. Cook on low 8-10 hours in the crockpot.

These were super simple and the meat fell off the bones...very yummy. I'm excited to eat the leftovers tonight!

1 comment:

Anna Lefler said...

OK, when I first saw this, I thought it said "Crackpot Ribs" and I thought to myself - finally, a recipe for my cooking skill level!

;^)

Thanks for visiting my blog today - I really appreciate that! Glad it made you laugh...

~ Anna